- Linked list
- Tree， Reflect the parent-child, derivative relationship of data
- Graph, represents complex networks by embodying the relationship between nodes and edges.
- Hash table
Structurally, they can be divided into linear and nonlinear Linear：array、linked lists、stacks、queues Non-linear：heap、tree、graph、hash table
The nonlinear structure can be further subdivided, characterized by
- Linear: one-to-one sequential relationship of elements
- Tree： one-to-many relations between elements
- Mesh： many-to-many relationships between elements
In terms of physical structure, it is divided into continuous and discrete Array-based implementations (continuous): stacks, queues, hash tables, trees, heaps, graphs, matrices, tensors (arrays of dimension ≥ 3), etc. Chained-table-based implementations (discrete): stacks, queues, hash tables, trees, heaps, graphs, etc.
- 作者:刘爽 Lucas
- 声明:本文采用 CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 许可协议，转载请注明出处。